Books are very important to us. Books help you to win your battle of clearing the exam. Candidates should carefully read all the important points and all questions in their curriculum. Students should carefully choose their books. We are sharing the full list of Physics / Chemistry / Biology books of NEET 2019 below.
Best Physics Reference Book List For NEET 2019
Candidates need a lot of study in physics 45 questions that include numerical questions as well as theory questions. The candidate should study the formulas and concepts in order to give an excellent answer to the questions. If you want to be a medical candidate at the top, then 180 points are very important to you. For this, we have listed some of the best neet 2019 physics books below.
- NCERT Physics Class XI & Class XII
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Objective Physics By DC Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
Best Chemistry Reference Book List For NEET 2019
Chemistry is a tough subject in which various chemical reactions and formulas are involved. In this subject, there will also be 180 marks in 45 questions in the examination. NCERT books are considered the best for the NEET exam. Along with OP Tondon’s physical chemistry, Dinesh Chemistry Guide or ABC chemistry of chemistry by modernity can also be a good buy.
NCERT Chemistry textbooks for Class XI and XII
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide
- Practise books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical)
Best Biology Reference Book List For NEET 2019
There are 45 questions in the above mentioned subjects. But there are 90 questions in biology, which has 360 points. Therefore, the candidate needs to focus more on biology, because it is the highest weight of the points in age. This is a scoring subject. Candidates will have to use NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII textbooks and simultaneously Dinesh may be used by Truman or Objective Biology as
biology section 1 and 2 other reference books.
- NCERT Biology Class XI and Class XII textbooks
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep Guide on Biology\
- GR Bathla publications for Biology