NEET Exam Pattern 2019: All candidates who present in NEET 2019 exams should work hard. And to make your study more easier, you should take NEET exam paper patterns. Because it will help you to appear the exam.
After, knowing the NEET Exam Pattern 2019, the candidate will get an idea of the questions asked in the examination. So here we have shared a full NEET exam pattern 2019 with you in the following section:
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
- NEET 201 9 exams will be held on May 5, 2019.
- Examinations will be conducted offline so using pen and paper is mandatory.
- Candidates will get 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the NEET Question Paper.
- There will be four options for each question. The candidate has to choose and mark the correct answer from the four options.
- Candidates will only have 3 hours to solve the questions. (10:00 am to 1:00 pm).
- The question paper will include questions related to physics, chemistry and biology.
- Question Paper will be in English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu and Telugu.
- Three sections such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany) will have 45 questions in each.
|Section||No. of Question|
NEET Marking Scheme 2019
- NEET Question Paper 2019 will be of maximum 720 marks and for each question there will be four marks.
- On each correct answer, the candidates will be given four marks. But for every wrong answer, the marks will be cut.
- If the candidate marks many answers for a question, then a mark will be deducted.
- Candidates need to mark their answers only with blue / black pen.
Question Papers Language For NEET 2019
- Candidates who sit in NEET exams can select NEET papers in any of the English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Urdu and Kannada languages according to their convenience.
- Once selected, and the filtered details will not be reversed or changed by any candidate.
- The test booklet will be provided in the selected language or in English.
- But only English-language candidates will be given the examination book in English language.
- In the case of any ambiguity in translation of any question, its English version will be considered final.