NTA or National Test Agency is holding this year’s NEET exam 2019. NEET is the entrance test for Medical which was previously known as AIPMT or All India Pre Medical Examination. After some regular changes, the new pattern for medical examination is named as NEET 2019. Here is how to apply for NEET 2019 examination online and offline.
NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
- Registration – 1–30 Nov 2018
- Admit card available – Likely Apr 2019
- Exam – 5 May 2019
- Results available – Likely 5 Jun 2019
Apply for NEET Exam 2019
Before you begin the application process for NEET exam 2019, please read the latest notification and instructions carefully. Also, check eligibility criteria for NEET 2019.
- You can apply for NEET both online and offline through the NEET Application form.
- For offline application, you will have to print the NEET Application form in PDF format and complete it. After that, you will have to send it to the office of National Test Agency.
- For online application, NAT has set the ‘NEET registration 2019’ portal at https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Registration/Instruction.aspx .
- You need to provide personal information like Name, Age, Name of Father, DOB, Qualification etc in the NEET Application form.
- Also, you must upload photograph in proper dimension and size between 10KB and 100KB. You need to upload signature which must be clear to view and verify.
NEET Application Form 2019 – Important dates
NEET 2019 Exam date
|Date of Examination, NEET (UG) – 2019||05.05.2019 (Sunday)|
NEET 2019 application last dates
|Submission of Online application forms||01.11.2018 (Thursday) to 30.11.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|Schedule for successful payment of Online fee||01.11.2018 (Thursday) to 01.12.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
NEET 2019 Application Fees Details
Also, for appying online of offline, you are supposed to pay the NEET Application fees. The fees details are provided below –
|FOR UR/OBC(NCL)||Rs.1400/- (INR)|
|FOR SC/ST/PwD/Transgender||Rs.750/- (INR)|
NEET 2019 Registration Process
Registration for NEET 2019 can be done online through the official website of National Test Agency, NTA. The website can be reached here – https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Registration/Instruction.aspx .
Steps to register for NEET 2019
- Go to NEET official website.
- Click on new registration option.
- Now fill the online application form.
- Note down the Application number for future reference.
- Upload Photo and signature in next section.
- Make payment for the application fees.
- Print the receipt of confirmation after submission.
This is how you can apply for NEET online. Download NEET Syllabus 2019.